Gas Furnace Oregon City – Home Heating Oregon City
Let The Comfort Begin with A New Gas Furnace
Did You Know? Up to 50% Of Your Utility Bill Goes To Your Home Heating And Cooling? It’s true. You can have a big impact on your utility bill by choosing the right heating and cooling system. You want to choose your gas furnace wisely. No one offers you better guidance than the experts at Ben’s Heating and Cooling.
The most important factor in buying a new furnace is hiring the right heating and cooling contractor. A qualified and trained HVAC contractor will know how to evaluate your home and make sure to guide you toward the right furnace for your needs.
The second more important factor is choosing the right brand. We work with industry leader Bryant.
Bryant – For more than a century, Bryant has provided unmatched quality, durability and reliability. Bryant Heating and Cooling products go through rigorous testing well beyond industry standards. With Bryant you get solid warranty coverage to protect your investment. As trained and certified Bryant installers, we are happy to find a gas furnace that fits your needs.
Consider This: Chances are you didn’t choose the existing gas furnace in your home. Your needs are most likely different than the original owner. Your lifestyle is probably different. You may have more or less people in the home. Or perhaps you have pets or someone with allergies? All of these are factors when considering a gas furnace. Perhaps the original home owner chose the least expensive gas furnace and you would prefer to have a higher efficiency furnace. Or perhaps the layout of your home might have changed due to a remodeling or how you are using the space. All of this needs to be considered when advising you on the best furnace replacement.
- Energy Efficiency – If you have a furnace that is over 10 years old, it may be time to consider a higher efficiency furnace.
- Make Sure To Get The Size You Need – Surprisingly, many contractors over-size or under-size equipment. It’s a big mistake that will cause problems in the long run. If you have a furnace over 10 years old, it’s a good time to consider a higher efficiency furnace.
- Proper Ventilation – Your duct work needs to be sealed properly and venting properly. Often over looked by other heating contractors, we’ll make sure to do a proper evaluation of your ductwork as well.
- Compare Costs – A higher efficiency units typically costs more than lower efficiency units, however; you’ll reap the rewards over time as an ENERGY STAR® or high efficiency gas furnace usually pays for itself because of the saving in operating cost.
- Choose The Right Contractor – At the end of the day, the most important step in replacing your home’s heating system is choosing the right contractor. No matter what brand name you choose, the comfort, reliability and energy efficiency it provides is in the hands of the contractor installing it.
Should I repair or replace? That’s a great question. Sometimes a repair can be the quickest and easiest way to get you back up and running. Some repairs are inexpensive and easy to fix. However, if a key component is at fault, you may have a more expensive repair in which case replacing the furnace may be your best option, this is especially true if your furnace is over 15 years old.
There are many things to consider when purchasing a new gas furnace. We have a broad range of high efficiency and ENERGY STAR® furnaces. We’ll evaluate your home living environment and match it to a gas furnace that will suit your needs.
If you live in Oregon City or West Linn, Oregon and are looking to upgrade your furnace, we can help. We look forward to showing you how you can substantially upgrade your home with the right heating and cooling system. We’ll help you do it affordably and without worry. You can also Get A Quote, Ask A Question, or give us a call: 503-233-1779.
West Linn, Oregon City, Lake Oswego, Milwaukie, and Portland Metro Area including Beaverton, Hillsboro, Tigard, King City, Woodburn, Troutdale, Happy Valley and Sandy